Scope and subject of regulation
This Regulation on the protection of information about users is an official document of Planet of Data Internet Holding LLC and has been developed and executed by Planet of Data regarding projects and services of the Planet of Data (hereinafter referred to as the Planet of Data Internet resources) Planet of Data / Top-100 (hereinafter – Top-100), as well as in relation to the projects and services of the Planet of Data Group companies (hereinafter referred to as the Internet resources of the Planet of Data group companies).
These Regulations define the conditions and objectives for collecting, storing, protecting, processing, submitting and distributing information about users of the Planet of Data Group’s Internet resources and the Internet resources of the companies of the Planet of Data Group (together, Internet resources).
Address and contacts of Planet of Data:
Location address (legal address): Near Gulberg City, Okara, Pakistan.
Phone: +92 305 3109449
Types of information
In accordance with these Regulations, user information includes:
- standard data automatically received by the Http server when accessing Internet resources (host ip address, address of the requested resource, time, type and information about the viewer that sent the resource request, type of the user’s operating system, address of the Internet page from which transition to the requested resource, a header containing the session identifier for an authorized user);
- Standard data automatically obtained by the http server when accessing Internet resources of third parties using the Top100 statistics system counter (host ip address, address of the requested resource, time, type and information about the viewer that sent the resource request, type of the user’s operating system, the address of the Internet page from which the transition was made to the requested resource);
- data of electronic forms filled in and sent to the Planet of Data at the initiative of users when registering and using the relevant Internet resources (user profiles – including, without limitation: user names, logins, passwords, user names and surnames, gender, their birth dates, security secret questions and Answers, e-mail addresses, sociometric data and data about their preferences, as well as information about the actions of users expressing their personal attitude to information on Internet resources – “I like “,” Share “, etc.);
- data received by Planet of Data from partners and third parties in the framework of using the OpenID and OAuth protocols;
- information that is automatically obtained when accessing Internet resources and is stored on the browser side, including but not limited to the information contained in the bookmarks (cookies) (hereinafter – the information stored on the browser side);
User profiles and information obtained using bookmarks may contain information that identifies the users’ identity (user personal data).
All collected, stored and processed by Planet of Data information about users is considered information of limited access, unless otherwise established by the legislation of the Russian Federation or these Regulations.
Relations in this Regulation related to the collection, storage, processing, distribution and protection of information about users of Internet resources are regulated in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The application to them of the norms of foreign law is possible only in cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation and international agreements that are in force for the Russian Federation.
Status of Regulations and official documents of the Planet of Data
The official documents of the Planet of Data, determining the conditions for the use of individual Internet resources of the Planet of Data, including joint partner projects and services of the Planet of Data, may determine additional conditions, the composition and procedure for collecting, storing, protecting, processing and distributing information about users.
This Regulation takes precedence over the above documents and regulations, which apply only if they do not contradict these Regulations and provided that these documents and regulations do not explicitly state that their provisions regarding the protection of user information take precedence.
Terms of accessing the Planet of Data Internet resources and user consent
Planet of Data proceeds from the fact that the user initiating access to Internet resources:
- consciously uses Internet resources on his own behalf and reliably indicates information about himself in the amount and in cases when it is required for registration, access and use of Internet resources;
- consciously determined and monitors the settings of the software used by him in accordance with his preferences regarding the protection of information stored on the browser side, personal data, information about its own hardware and software, and Internet connection;
- has the opportunity to get acquainted with the rules and protocols of information exchange, enshrined in the open standards of the Internet ( rfc-editor.org );
When registering and accessing Internet resources, the user is prohibited to indicate false and / or incomplete information about himself.
Planet of Data believes that the user, registering and accessing Internet resources, is familiar with these Regulations, expresses his consent with him and assumes the rights and obligations specified in it. The consent is carried out in the form and on the conditions established for users in the Rules for the use of projects and services of the Planet of Data and/or Planet of Data Group companies.
If the user disagrees with these Regulations, the use of Internet resources should be discontinued.
By providing his personal data to Planet of Data, the user agrees to be processed by Planet of Data in order to provide him with access to the content and other content of Internet resources, register for them and use them within any available functionality.
By providing third-party data necessary for using the Internet resource, the User acknowledges that they have received their consent to process their personal data or the user has the authority to express consent on behalf of such persons.
Planet of Data assumes that the user himself fills in the registration form on the Internet resource. Responsibility for the legality of the provision and accuracy of personal data of the user and other persons whose data is communicated is solely the user. Since Planet of Data does not carry out the identification of the user and does not assume responsibility for such identification, Planet of Data is not responsible for the fact that the user is really the person on whose behalf the registration was made on the Internet resource and is not responsible for any damage caused to other users or other persons if the user is not such a person.
The Planet of Data does not assume any obligations to verify the accuracy of personal data specified by the user and is not responsible if the user provides a larger amount of data than provided by the registration form posted on the Planet of Data Internet resource.
It provides for the mixed processing of personal data of users and other persons whose personal data are specified during registration and use of an Internet resource, that is, both processing without the use of automation tools, and automated processing with the transfer of the received information using the Internet.
This consent is granted indefinitely for the entire period of use of the Internet resource.
In the case of receiving a revocation of the user’s consent to the processing of personal data in paper form, the Planet of Data, in order to identify the personal data subject, has the right to request from such a person additional information provided by the personal data subject when registering on the Internet resource, or ask such person to send an electronic request to revoke consent to the processing of personal data through the corresponding account (account) of the subject of personal data on the Internet resource. In the event that the applicant has failed to comply with such additional actions, Planet of Data has the right to refuse such a person to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in order to protect the rights of third parties.
In the case of revocation of a previously issued consent for the processing of personal data by the user or third parties whose personal data was received by Planet of Data from the user, the specified subjects will not be able to use the Internet resource and the services and opportunities provided with it.
The Planet of Data is entitled to continue processing the user’s personal data after the revocation of his consent in cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The user agrees to receive from the Planet of Data and / or the Planet of Data Group companies informational messages, any kind of advertising and / or other personalized messages related to the Internet resource and / or the subject of the Internet resource, as well as the products (services) of the Planet of Data Group companies and their partners that can be sent to the email address specified by the user during registration on the Internet resource, as well as in the form of SMS messages or other types of messages – to the phone number specified by the User during registration. In order to receive these messages and promote Internet resources, products (services) of the group of companies Planet of Data and partners of the group of companies Planet of Data, the user agrees to the processing of his personal data.
The user has the right at any time and for any reason to refuse to receive these messages by following the corresponding link contained in such a personalized message.
At the same time, the user is notified that he is liable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation if incorrect contact details are provided, as well as third party data without obtaining the appropriate authority from them.
Collection and processing of user information
Planet of Data collects and processes information about users in accordance with these Regulations and other official documents of the Planet of Data, which determine the conditions for the use of the relevant Internet resources, in order to fulfill their duties as specified by these documents.
Planet of Data has the right to process user information obtained as a result of the exchange of information with third parties via OpenID and OAuth protocols, provided that the specified third parties receive the prior consent of users to the specified processing.
Restrictions on receiving information from and about minors
Planet of Data does not intend to receive information from minors and recommends that legal representatives of minors allow them to work on the Internet only under their own control to legal representatives.
Planet of Data uses information about users in order to protect the rights of minors within the limits and limits established by applicable law.
Limitation of liability for the accuracy of the information received
The planet of Data does not check the accuracy of the received information about users and does not exercise control over the legal identity of users.
Storing user information
Planet of Datastores information about users in accordance with these Regulations and official documents of the Planet of Data, defining the rules for the use of relevant Internet resources.
Planet of Data takes all reasonable measures to protect user information from destruction, distortion or disclosure.
Planet of Data ensures the confidentiality of relevant information within the limits and on the conditions established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation and these Regulations.
Access to user information
In addition to the Planet of Data and the persons specified in Section 5 of the Regulations, access to information about users, subject to the requirements of the laws of the Russian Federation, have:
- persons whose rights and obligations for access to relevant information are established by federal laws of the Russian Federation;
- users of Internet resources – in terms of access to information that identifies their identity (personal data of users), according to the password and login specified by them during registration;
- partners of the Planet of Data regarding joint partnership projects and services of the Planet of Data within the limits and on the terms established by the relevant official documents defining their use;
- users of projects and services of the Planet of Data within the limits and on the terms established by the relevant official documents of the Planet of Data, determining their use;
- persons and organizations that provide technical support to the services and services of the Planet of Data to the extent necessary for the implementation of such technical support, subject to their maintaining the confidentiality of information about users;
- Persons who have applied to Planet of Data in accordance with the Regulation on the consideration of complaints and the blocking of illegal content, subject to the availability of a user’s statement of disagreement with the blocking of controversial (illegal) content.
User’s rights regarding information
Planet of Data guarantees the observance of the following user rights of Internet resources:
- the right to obtain information about whether Planet of Data processes information that allows identification of the user’s identity (personal data);
- the right to delete processed personal data;
- the right to edit, clarify or correct personal data to be processed, subject to the requirements of these Regulations.
The deletion of personal data occurs within 3 (three) working days from the date of receipt of the relevant user request and may entail the inability of the latter to use the corresponding Internet resources.
A Planet of Data has the right to delete information about a user in the event of the latter breaking the norms of the official Planet of Data documents, including those determining the conditions for the use of certain Internet resources.
If such a possibility is provided for in the projects and services of the Planet of Data, the user of Internet resources has the right to allow or prohibit the provision of information about himself to the partners of the Planet of Data or to third parties using the OpenID and OAuth protocols. Planet of Data undertakes in the relevant official documents defining the rules for the use of projects and services of the Planet of Data, to indicate the persons to whom this information will be provided, and the conditions of the said will of the user regarding the use of information within the specified protocols.
The user has the right to distribute his personal data by any legal means. Planet of Data is not responsible for the actions of third parties who have access to information about users as a result of this distribution or have made unlawful access to protected information about users.
Restricting the distribution and provision of information about users.
Planet of Data distributes and/or provides information about users only in the following cases:
- after processing of relevant information which resulted in the deletion of information (including email addresses), allowing to identify the user’s identity, as well as after statistical processing of information;
- with the permission of the persons who provided the Planet of Data with their own profiles when registering on the corresponding Internet resources;
- provision of information to persons specified in clause 11 of these Regulations.
Restricting the use of information from user profiles
Planet of Data uses information from user profiles (login and password, control secret question and answer) to authorize access to Internet resources. At the same time, Planet of Data is entitled to provide such data to the persons specified in clause 11 of these Regulations. Responsibility for the security of this information, including username and password, is the user. Any actions performed with its use are considered to be Planet of Data by the user. Transfer of your own username and password to third parties is prohibited.
If the user has become aware of the login and password of another user, as well as other confidential information about the latter, he is obliged to notify the Planet of Data and not use the specified information that has become known to him.
Planet of Data uses information about users for the purpose of analyzing the interests and preferences of users, adapting the projects and services of the Planet of Data according to the results obtained as a result of the above analysis, as well as for the purpose of advertising on Internet resources within the limits required for its display to the target audience.
Information from user profiles is not used by Planet of Data to send any information to users, except for the cases provided for by the rules (regulations) of the use of the relevant Internet resources, or by their explicit request.
Use of information stored on the browser side
Planet of Data uses information stored on the browser side, in accordance with the objectives defined in these Regulations, to determine the unique identifier of the user’s access to Internet resources, including those using the Top 100 statistics system, for the following purposes:
- supporting the functioning of resources requiring the use of information stored on the browser side;
- display advertising for the target audience;
- measuring the size of the audience of sites, their associations, and intersections;
- determining statistical information preferences of users when accessing various Internet resources;
- the definition for research purposes of the correlation of statistical data on-site traffic with sociometric data on users of the Planet of Data.
By setting the software, the user has the ability to prohibit the use of information stored in the browser on his computer, but this may lead to a partial or complete loss of functionality of Internet resources.
For the Planet of Data DSP advertising system, the user has the right to refuse the selection of advertising based on his interests. This can be done on the Opt-Out page by clicking on the “Opt-Out” button. This action applies only to the current browser in which the user performed this action. For any other browser, the user needs to repeat this action.
A Planet of Data is entitled to provide relevant information to the persons specified in clause 11 of these Regulations.
Limitation of liability in respect of the participants of the Top 100
Planet of Data is not responsible for the actions of the owners of Internet resources using the Top-100 statistics system related to the use and dissemination of information about users of data from Internet resources, and strongly recommends that persons publicly define their own rules for using information about users taking into account the technical features of the system Top 100 stats.
Access to Planet of Data’s Internet resources and third-party Internet resources.
User access to the Planet of Data Internet resources may cause third parties to access Internet resources and download program code and/or graphic objects from them (including those that are invisible when displaying Internet pages by the browser) used for advertising purposes and for collecting statistics. Owners of Internet resources have the technical ability to collect information about users and independently determine the conditions for their use.
By configuring the software, the user has the ability to block requests for graphic images hosted on servers of third parties, but this can lead to loss of readability and errors in the display of resources.
When users switch from the pages of the Internet resources of the Planet of Data to the pages of the Internet resources of third parties, the users independently determine the limits of using information about them under the conditions and rules determined by the owners of the respective Internet resources. The latter has the technological ability to access information stored on the browser side and are responsible for respecting the rights of users in connection with its use.
Restriction of the operation of the Regulation in relation to Internet resources and actions of third parties
Internet resources supported by Planet of Data and Planet of Data Group companies contain links to third-party Internet resources to which this Regulation does not apply. Planet of Data recommends that users request information about the mode of using user data directly from the owners of these resources.
Planet of Data is not responsible for the actions of third parties using Internet resources in their activities, and strongly recommends that users do not provide their own personal data to third parties without sufficient grounds.
Planet of Data is not responsible for organizing the use of OpenID and OAuth protocols by third parties and for ensuring that the latest information is properly protected for users, as well as for obtaining the legal prior consent of users to the Planet of Data processing their personal data in the framework of using the specified protocols.
In the case of joint partner projects and services of Planet of Data, the official documents of the latter and/or the documents of the partners defining the use of the relevant Internet resources should indicate how the information about users is processed by all partners, including information about who stores and processes personal data of users. Planet of Data is not responsible for non-compliance by these persons with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Planet of Data reviews appeals related to these Regulations, including user requests for the use of their personal data, by e-mail: email@example.com
The deadline for responding to received requests is 10 working days from the date of receipt of the relevant requests. Anonymous messages are not considered.
All correspondence sent by users to the Planet of Data (letters in conventional or electronic form) are perceived by Planet of Data as restricted information and can be published only with the written consent of the user, and addresses, personal data, and other information about the users who sent these letters cannot be without their special consent, they were used differently than for answering the topic of the appeal received.
Access to the Rules
Planet of Data does not collect information about users associated with access to this Internet page.
The right of the Planet of Data to change the Regulations
Planet of Data reserves the right to change the provisions of these Regulations at any time, notifying Users on the Internet at the address where these Regulations are located. The editors of the inactive Regulations are kept in the archive of the Planet of Data documentation.