Examination traffic rules 2018. Ticket number 15
TICKET number 15 Categories “A”, “B”, “M” and subcategories “A1”, “B1”
Question 1. What is a fixed object that does not allow to continue moving along the lane, does not apply to the concept of “Obstacle”?
1. Defect of the roadway.
2. Foreign object.
3. Faulty or damaged vehicle.
4. Vehicle stopped in this lane due to a traffic jam.
Question 2. You can continue on the intersection:
1. Only in direction B.
2. In directions A and B.
3. In directions B and B.
Question 3. This road sign:
1. Recommends moving at a speed of 40 km / h.
2. Requires to move at a speed of at least 40 km / h.
3. Prohibits driving at a speed exceeding 40 km / h.
Question 4. Which of the above plates indicate the length of the zone of the signs with which they are used?
1. Only A.
2. Only B.
3. B and B.
Question 5. Is this kind of maneuver allowed for you with the traffic lights turned off?
2. Allowed if there are no oncoming vehicles.
3. Allowed for overtaking only.
Question 6. With such traffic lights and the gesture of the traffic controller you should:
1. Stop at the stop line.
2. Continue straight ahead.
3. Continue straight ahead or right.
Question 7. Is a driver, stopped due to a malfunction, obliged to put an emergency stop sign in this situation?
2. Required if the alarm is faulty.
3. Not required.
Question 8. What is the path you are allowed to continue to go left?
1. Only in A.
2. Only B.
3. For any of these.
Question 9. How should you act when leaving the parking lot simultaneously with another car?
1. Give way.
2. Drive first.
3. By mutual agreement with the driver of this car.
Question 10. You can resort to sudden braking:
1. To stop before the intersection or pedestrian crossing, when the green signal turns to yellow.
2. To prevent a traffic accident.
3. In both listed cases.
Question 11. Is it allowed to overtake at intersections on a two-lane road?
2. Allowed only at unregulated intersections.
3. Allowed only at intersections of unequal roads when driving on a main road.
Question 12. Who drivers violated the rules of the stop?
2. Only the driver of the car.
3. Only motorcycle driver.
4. No one has broken.
Question 13. In which case you are obliged to give way to the tram?
1. When turning left.
2. When driving straight.
3. In both listed cases.
Question 14. When driving in the forward direction you should:
1. Drive the intersection first.
2. Give way only tram.
3. Give way to the tram and passenger car.
Question 15. To whom should you give way when turning left?
1. Only bus.
2. Only car.
3. No one.
Question 16. You are allowed to continue driving:
1. Only along the trajectory A.
2. Only along the trajectory B.
3. Along the paths A or B.
4. Along the trajectories B or B.
5. For any trajectory of the specified.
Question 17. To attract the attention of the driver of the overtaken vehicle when driving outside the settlement during the daytime can be:
1. Only beep.
2. Only short-term switching of headlights from a passing beam on a distant.
3. Only joint submission of these signals.
4. Any of these methods.
Question 18. The operation of a motorcycle is prohibited:
1. Only in the absence of footrests provided for by the design, transverse handles for passengers on the saddle.
2. Only in the absence of safety arcs provided by the design.
3. In the absence of all the listed equipment.
Question 19. How should I choose the gear during engine braking, taking into account the steepness of the descent?
1. The steeper the descent, the higher the gear.
2. The steeper the descent, the lower the gear.
3. The choice of transfer does not depend on the slope.
Question 20. What injuries to the victim can be indicated by the frog pose (legs bent at the knees and spread apart, and the feet are turned soles towards each other) and what first aid should be given?
1. The victim may have a bruise of the abdominal wall, an ankle fracture, a fracture of the foot bones. With first aid, stretch the legs, put the tires on both legs from the ankle to the armpit.
2. The victim may have fractures of the femoral neck, pelvic bones, a fracture of the spine, damage to the internal organs of the small pelvis, and internal bleeding. I let him not to change, not to stretch his legs, not to impose tires. For first aid, place a soft cloth under your knees, apply cold to the stomach if possible.
3. The victim may have fractures of the bones of the leg and lower third of the thigh. At first aid, place tires only on the injured leg from the ankle to the knee joint, without pulling the leg.