Examination of traffic rules 2018. Ticket number 22
TICKET No. 22 Categories “A”, “B”, “M” and subcategories “A1”, “B1”
Question 1. How many intersections are shown in the figure?
Question 2. Which of the warning and prohibition signs are temporary?
1. Mounted on a portable rack.
2. Having a yellow background and installed in places of production of road works.
3. All of the above.
Question 3. What should you do in this situation?
1. Slow down when driving through customs.
2. Stop after 300 m at the customs.
3. Stop at the sign and wait for the customs officers.
Question 4. What do these road signs mean?
1. Parking is allowed for vehicles of operational services.
2. Parking is permitted only with the side lights on.
3. Parking is permitted on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Question 5. Is it allowed to cross a solid line marking that indicates the edge of the roadway?
1. Allowed to stop on the side of the road and when leaving it.
2. It is allowed to stop on the side of the roadside and when leaving it only in places where stopping or parking is permitted.
Question 6. In this situation, the driver of the car with flashing lights on:
1. Must wait for the permission signal of the traffic light.
2. Can only move directly or to the right.
3. Can move in any direction.
Question 7. Are you obliged in this situation to turn on the left direction indicators?
2. Obliged if you perform a U-turn.
3. Not required.
Question 8. On what trajectory can you turn left?
1. Only by A.
2. Only for B.
3. For any of the specified.
Question 9. Is the driver allowed to reverse in the overpass for boarding a passenger?
2. Allowed if, in doing so, interference is not created with other road users.
Question 10. Is it allowed to use oncoming tram tracks?
2. Allowed if, in this case, interference is not created with oncoming vehicles.
3. Allowed only when passing a tram in a passing direction.
Question 11. What are the restrictions related to overtaking at railway crossings and near them?
1. Overtaking is prohibited only on the move.
2. Overtaking is prohibited on the level crossing and closer than 100 m in front of it.
3. Overtaking is prohibited at the level crossing and at a distance of 100 m before and after it.
Question 12. Is the truck driver allowed to stop at this place?
2. Allowed if the permitted maximum mass of the car is not more than 3.5 tons.
Question 13. You intend to turn left. Your actions?
1. Perform a maneuver without stopping at an intersection.
2. Turn left and stop at the break of the dividing strip. Wait for the permission signal of the traffic light at the exit from the intersection and complete the maneuver.
Question 14. In which case should you give way to the tram?
1. When turning left.
2. When driving straight.
3. In both of these cases.
Question 15. You intend to turn right. Can you start the turn?
1. You can.
2. You can, when you are convinced that this will not interfere with the truck.
3. You can’t.
Question 16. Drivers should give way to other road users:
1. When leaving the residential area.
2. When leaving the courtyard.
3. In both of these cases.
Question 17. What external lighting devices should be included on a motorcycle during daylight hours?
1. Marker lights.
2. A passing light headlamp or a fog lamp.
3. The inclusion of external lighting devices on a motorcycle during daylight hours is not mandatory.
Question 18. Is it allowed to use curtains and blinds on the rear window of a car?
2. Allowed only with rear-view mirrors on both sides.
3. Not allowed.
Question 19. What driving style will have the lowest fuel consumption?
1. With sharp acceleration and smooth deceleration.
2. With smooth acceleration and sharp deceleration.
3. With smooth acceleration and smooth deceleration.
Question 20. If it starts to drizzle while driving on a dry road with asphalt concrete pavement, the driver should:
1. Reduce speed and be especially careful.
2. Continue driving without changing speed.
3. Increase speed and try to drive as far as possible until heavy rain begins.