Examination of traffic rules 2018. Ticket number 28
TICKET No. 28 Categories “A”, “B”, “M” and subcategories “A1”, “B1”
Question 1. Is the driver obliged to provide the vehicle to medical and pharmaceutical workers for transporting citizens to the nearest medical institution in cases that threaten their life?
2. Obliged only when moving in the same direction.
3. Not required.
Question 2. You can continue to move:
1. Only along trajectory A.
2. Only along the trajectory B.
3. On any trajectory of the specified.
Question 3. At what maximum speed do you have the right to continue driving in a truck with a permitted maximum weight of not more than 3.5 tons?
1. 60 km / h.
2. 70 km / h.
3. 80 km / h.
Question 4. Which of the following signs are used to indicate the number assigned to the road (route)?
1. Only A.
2. Only B.
3. A and B.
Question 5. Driving along the roadway designated for cyclists, which is indicated by this marking, is permitted:
1. Only mopeds.
2. Only for motorcycles with an internal combustion engine displacement not exceeding 125 cm3 and a maximum power not exceeding 11 kW.
3. All listed vehicles.
Question 6. You have the right to move:
1. Only directly.
2. Just to the right.
3. Right or right.
Question 7. How to mark your vehicle in a traffic accident?
1. Only with an alarm.
2. Only using the warning triangle.
3. In both of these ways.
Question 8. Who has the advantage in movement?
1. The driver of a car.
2. The driver of the truck.
Question 9. Is the driver allowed to reverse to land the passenger on this stretch of road?
2. Allowed if the driver drives a passenger taxi.
Question 10. Are you allowed to drive into the third lane in this situation when driving a truck with a permitted maximum mass of more than 2.5 tons?
2. Allowed only for a left turn or a U-turn.
3. Allowed only to stay ahead.
Question 11. Is it possible for you to overtake the tractor by driving a truck with an authorized maximum weight of not more than 3.5 tons?
1. It is possible.
2. It is possible if the tractor speed is less than 30 km / h.
3. It is impossible.
Question 12. In what place and direction are you allowed to stay?
1. Only B.
2. B and C.
3. In any of these.
Question 13. To whom are you obliged to give way when turning left?
1. Only to the car.
2. Only tram.
3. Car and tram.
4. No one.
Question 14. You must give way to a truck:
1. Only when driving straight.
2. Only when turning right.
3. In both of these cases.
Question 15. You intend to turn around. Who do you need to give way to?
1. Only to the truck.
2. Only for a passenger car.
3. Both vehicles.
Question 16. Where are you allowed to stop when driving on the motorway?
1. Only after 500 m.
2. Anywhere to the right of the line marking the edge of the carriageway.
3. Anywhere near the edge of the roadway.
Question 17. Moving in the dark outside the village with the main beam headlights on, you caught up with the vehicle moving in front. Your actions?
1. Leave the side lights on by turning off the high-beam headlamps.
2. Switch the high beam to the low beam.
3. Both options are allowed.
Question 18. What is the driver obliged to do if during the movement the speedometer refused to work?
1. Continue the intended trip with extreme caution.
2. Try to fix the malfunction on the spot, and if this is not possible, then go to the place of parking or repair in compliance with the necessary precautions.
3. Stop further movement.
Question 19. What should be done if a rear axle of a rear-wheel drive vehicle skidded around a corner?
1. Increase fuel supply, stabilize the steering wheel with a steering wheel.
2. To brake and turn a steering wheel towards a skid.
3. Significantly reduce the fuel supply without changing the position of the steering wheel.
4. Slightly reduce fuel supply and turn the steering wheel to the side of skidding.
Question 20. In what case does the driver need to evaluate the situation from behind?
1. Before starting or resuming traffic.
2. Before braking.
3. Before carrying out a maneuver (rebuilding or changing the direction of movement).
4. In all these cases.