Examination of traffic rules 2018. Ticket number 3
TICKET No. 3 Categories “A”, “B”, “M” and subcategories “A1”, “B1”
Question 1. Leaving a dirt road at a crossroads, you get:
1. On the main road.
2. On an equivalent road, as there are no priority signs.
3. On an equivalent road, since the carriageway is paved in front of the intersection.
Question 2. Where should you stay?
1. Before the sign (A).
2. Before the intersection (B).
3. Before the edge of the intersected roadway (B).
Question 3. You need to move at a speed of no more than 40 km / h:
1. Only during rain.
2. During precipitation (rain, hail, snow).
3. In all cases when the roadway surface is wet.
Question 4. Which of the following signs is installed at the beginning of a one-way road?
1. Only A.
2. Only B.
3. B or G.
4. B or C.
Question 5. Can you stop at this place for boarding or disembarking passengers?
1. It is possible.
2. It is possible, if this does not interfere with the movement of fixed-route vehicles.
3. It is impossible.
Question 6. When turning right, you:
1. You have the right to pass the intersection first.
2. Must give way only to pedestrians.
3. Must give way to a car with a flashing light and a special sound signal, as well as pedestrians.
Question 7. In what cases should the driver not give a signal with direction indicators?
1. Only in the absence of other road users on the road.
2. Only if the signal can mislead other participants in the movement.
3. In both of these cases.
Question 8. You are allowed to turn right:
1. Only along trajectory A.
2. Only along the trajectory B.
3. On any trajectory of the specified.
Question 9. Are you allowed to make a U-turn at the intersection along the specified path?
2. Allowed if the visibility of the road is at least 100 m.
Question 10. In which lane do you have the right to move with the maximum permitted speed in this situation?
1. Only on the right.
2. Only on the left.
3. For any.
Question 11. In what case can the driver start overtaking if such a maneuver is not prohibited on this section of the road?
1. Only if the lane intended for oncoming traffic is free at a distance sufficient to overtake.
2. Only if no one overtakes his vehicle.
3. In case both conditions are met.
Question 12. Which of the drivers violated the parking rules?
2. Only the driver of the car.
3. Only a motorcycle driver.
4. No one violated.
Question 13. When driving straight, you:
1. Must stop in front of the stop line.
2. You can continue driving through the intersection without stopping.
3. Must give way to vehicles moving from other directions.
Question 14. You intend to turn right. Your actions?
1. Drive through the intersection first.
2. Give way to a car.
3. Give way to both vehicles.
Question 15. To whom are you obliged to give way when turning left?
1. Trams A and B.
2. Tram A and a passenger car.
3. Only tram A.
4. No one.
Question 16. Which of the drivers violated the rules of the stop?
1. Only the driver of a car.
2. Only the truck driver.
Question 17. Which of the following requirements are presented to a trainee in a car approved for training driving on the roads?
1. Age of at least 16 years.
2. Knowledge of the rules of the road.
3. The presence of initial management skills.
4. All of the above requirements.
Question 18. Which of the following vehicles can be operated without a fire extinguisher?
1. Only motorcycles without a side trailer.
2. Any motorcycles.
3. All motorcycles and cars.
Question 19. At the turn there was a skid of the rear axle of the front-wheel drive car. Your actions?
1. Reduce fuel supply, stabilize the steering wheel with a steering wheel.
2. Slow down and turn the steering wheel in the direction of skidding.
3. Slightly increase fuel supply, adjusting the direction of movement of the steering wheel.
4. Significantly increase fuel supply without changing the position of the steering wheel.
Question 20. What information must be provided to the dispatcher to call the ambulance during an accident?
1. Indicate well-known landmarks closest to the scene of an accident. Report the number of victims, indicate their gender and age.
2. Indicate the street and house number closest to the accident site. Report who was injured in the accident (pedestrian, car driver or passengers), and describe the injuries they received.
3. Indicate the exact location of the accident (name the street, house number and well-known landmarks closest to the accident). Report the number of victims, their gender, approximate age and the presence of signs of life, as well as severe bleeding.