Examination of traffic rules 2018. Ticket number 34
TICKET No. 34 Categories “A”, “B”, “M” and subcategories “A1”, “B1”
Question 1. The main road is shown:
1. Only in the upper left figure.
2. Only in the upper right figure.
3. In both upper figures.
4. In all figures.
Question 2. At what distance to a slippery section of the road is this sign installed in the village?
2. 50-100 m.
3. Just before the start of a slippery area.
Question 3. Stop in the zone of validity of this sign is allowed:
1. Only a taxi with a taximeter on.
2. Only for cars on which the “Disabled” identification mark is installed.
3. All listed vehicles.
Question 4. Which of the following signs are used to indicate camping?
1. Only A.
2. Only B.
3. Only B.
4. B and C.
Question 5. If the reverse traffic lights are turned off, you should:
1. Immediately change right to the adjacent lane.
2. Continue on the lane only to the intersection.
3. If there are no oncoming vehicles, continue on the lane.
Question 6. You are allowed to continue moving:
1. Just left.
2. Only in the opposite direction.
3. To the left and in the opposite direction.
Question 7. How to mark a towed car in the absence or malfunction of an alarm?
1. Install a warning triangle on the rear of the vehicle being towed.
2. Turn on the side lights.
3. Turn on the rear fog lamp.
Question 8. Is it possible for the driver of a car in this situation to start moving from the sidewalk?
1. It is possible.
2. It is possible if this does not interfere with the truck.
3. It is impossible.
Question 9. The driver accidentally drove the desired entry into the yard. Is he allowed to use the reverse gear in this situation, and then turn right?
2. Allowed if, in this case, interference with the movement of fixed-route vehicles is not created.
Question 10. Which of the moped drivers took the correct position in the lane?
1. Only the driver of a moped A.
2. Only the driver of a moped B.
Question 11. Can you continue driving in the middle lane after being ahead of the car moving in the right lane?
1. It is possible.
2. It is possible only in the absence of oncoming transport.
3. It is impossible.
Question 12. Which car drivers violated the stopping rules?
1. Only car A.
2. Cars A and B.
3. Cars A and B.
4. All cars.
Question 13. What should you do when driving in the forward direction?
1. Drive through the intersection first.
2. Give way to the tram.
3. Wait for another signal from the traffic controller.
Question 14. To whom are you obliged to give way when turning left?
1. Only a motorcycle.
2. Only for a passenger car.
3. To no one.
Question 15. You intend to turn left. Your actions?
1. Give way to both vehicles.
2. Give way only to a passenger car.
3. Give way only to the bus.
Question 16. The stop signal for the train driver is the following position of the arm or hands (during the day with a flap of bright matter or some clearly visible object, at night – with a torch or flashlight):
1. Outstretched arms.
2. Circular motion of the hand.
3. The right hand raised up.
4. Raised up both hands.
Question 17. In a tunnel with artificial lighting should be included:
1. Dipped-beam headlamps or position lamps.
2. Low beam headlights or daytime running lights.
3. Headlights low or high beam.
Question 18. Criminal liability is provided for driving a vehicle that did not result in grievous bodily harm or death of a person who is intoxicated, if it had previously been subjected to administrative punishment:
1. For driving while intoxicated.
2. For failure to comply with the legal requirement of an authorized official to undergo a medical examination for intoxication.
3. For the commission of any of the listed offenses.
Question 19. When driving on a two-lane road behind a truck, you have the opportunity to overtake. Your actions?
1. Get as close as possible to the car being overtaken, then change lanes to the oncoming traffic and complete the maneuver.
2. Drive into the oncoming lane, then make a rapprochement with the overtaking vehicle and complete the maneuver.
3. Both options are acceptable.
Question 20. How is cardiopulmonary resuscitation of the victim?
1. Artificial ventilation of the lungs and pressure on the sternum of the victim with hands: first 1 breath with the “Mouth to mouth” method, then 15 pressure on the sternum.
2. Hands pressure on the sternum of the victim and mechanical ventilation: first 5 pressures on the sternum, then 1 inhalation using the “Mouth to mouth” method.
3. Hands pressure on the sternum of the victim and mechanical ventilation: first 30 pressures on the sternum, then 2 breaths using the “Mouth to mouth” method.