Examination traffic rules 2018. Ticket number 38 – Rambler / cars
TICKET number 38 Categories “A”, “B”, “M” and subcategories “A1”, “B1”
Question 1. How many intersections of roadways does this intersection have?
Question 2. These signs warn of approaching:
1. To the place of work on the road.
2. To the railway crossing with a barrier.
3. To the railway crossing without a barrier.
Question 3. Which of the following signs do not apply to vehicles operated by disabled persons of groups I and II carrying such disabled persons or disabled children if the identification mark “Disabled” is installed on vehicles?
1. A and B.
2. B and G.
3. B, C and G.
Question 4. You can continue on the left lane:
1. Only to the left.
2. Only in the opposite direction.
3. To the left or in the opposite direction.
Question 5. Are you allowed to stop at this place?
2. Allowed only with a stop on the pavement.
3. Allowed if this does not interfere with the route vehicles.
Question 6. The advantage over other road users has a car driver:
1. Only with the flashing light blue or white-moon color turned on.
2. Only with flashing beacon orange or yellow.
3. Only with the flashing light blue (blue and red) and a special sound signal.
4. Any of the above.
Question 7. You intend to stop right behind the intersection. In which place do you need to turn on the right turn indicators?
1. Before entering the intersection, to warn other drivers in advance about the stop.
2. Only after entering the intersection.
3. The location of the direction indicators does not matter, since turning to the right is prohibited.
Question 8. At the exit from the road to the territory adjacent to the right you:
1. Take advantage over other road users.
2. Must give way only to pedestrians.
3. Must give way only to the cyclist.
4. Must give way to pedestrians and cyclists.
Question 9. Are you allowed to make a U-turn while driving on the rise?
2. Allowed only when the visibility of the road is 100 meters or more.
Question 10. What is the maximum speed allowed to continue driving when towing a faulty power-driven vehicle?
1. 50 km / h.
2. 70 km / h.
3. 90 km / h.
Question 11. Can you start overtaking?
1. You can.
2. It is possible if overtaking is completed before the intersection.
3. It is impossible.
Question 12. Which drivers violated the stop rules?
1. Only car B.
2. Cars A and B.
3. Cars B and B.
4. All listed cars.
Question 13. What should you do when turning left?
1. Drive the intersection first.
2. To give way only to the car with the flashing light and a special sound signal.
3. Give way to both vehicles.
Question 14. When moving in what direction are you obliged to give way to the tram?
1. Only to the left.
2. Just straight.
3. In both listed.
Question 15. You intend to turn right. Can you proceed to the turn?
1. You can.
2. You can after the truck starts to turn left.
3. You can not.
Question 16. Arriving at the tram of the same direction, which stopped at the landing pad, which is located in the middle of the road, the driver must:
1. Give way to pedestrians walking to or from the tram.
2. Stop and continue driving only after the tram doors are closed.
3. Stop and continue driving only after the tram starts moving.
Question 17. It is prohibited to transport children in a passenger car without using appropriate child restraint systems (devices):
1. If they are transported under the age of 7 years.
2. If they are transported between the ages of 7 and 11 (inclusive) in the front seat.
3. In both listed cases.
Question 18. The owner of the vehicle is obliged to compensate the damage caused by this vehicle, if it does not prove that the damage occurred:
1. Exceptionally due to force majeure.
2. Exceptionally due to the intent of the victim.
3. Due to the irresistible force or intent of the victim.
Question 19. When driving at night during a heavy snowstorm, the best visibility of the road ensures the inclusion of:
1. Only fog lights.
2. Fog lights together with low beam headlights.
3. Fog lights together with high beam headlights.
Question 20. In what cases should the victim be removed from the vehicle?
1. With limb fractures.
2. With the loss of the victim’s consciousness, lack of a pulse in the carotid artery, as well as signs of breathing.
3. With heavy bleeding.