Examination of traffic rules 2018. Ticket number 4
TICKET No. 4 Categories “A”, “B”, “M” and subcategories “A1”, “B1”
Question 1. How many lanes for traffic does the carriageway of a given road have?
1. One lane.
2. Two stripes.
3. Three stripes.
Question 2. These signs warn you:
1. About the presence of dangerous turns after 500 m.
2. The fact that at a distance of 150 – 300 m behind the road sign, a 500-meter stretch of road will begin with dangerous turns.
3. The fact that immediately after the sign will begin a stretch of 500 m with dangerous turns.
Question 3. Which of these signs extends its effect only to the band over which it is installed?
1. Only A.
2. Only B.
3. B and C.
Question 4. You are towing a faulty car. In which lane can you continue driving?
1. Only on the right.
2. Only on the left.
3. For any.
Question 5. What does the marking in the form of the inscription “STOP” on the roadway mean?
1. Warns of approaching a stop line in front of an adjustable intersection.
2. Warns of approaching the stop line and the sign “No stopping is prohibited.”
3. Warns of approaching the sign “Give way.”
Question 6. Which vehicles are allowed to drive straight?
1. Only to the truck.
2. Cars and trucks.
3. Truck and bus.
4. To all listed vehicles.
Question 7. You intend to continue driving along the main road. Do you have to turn on the right direction indicators?
2. Only required if there is a vehicle moving behind.
3. Not required.
Question 8. Who should give way?
1. Truck driver.
2. The driver of a car.
Question 9. You can perform a U-turn:
1. Only along trajectory A.
2. Only along the trajectory B.
3. On any trajectory of the specified.
Question 10. In which lane of the carriageway is traffic permitted in the village if, for technical reasons, the vehicle cannot reach speeds of more than 40 km / h?
1. Only on the extreme right.
2. Not further than the second strip.
3. For any, except the extreme left.
Question 11. Are you allowed to overtake a motorcycle?
2. Allowed only after passing the intersection.
Question 12. Are you allowed to stop for a passenger to board at this place?
2. Allowed if, in this case, interference is not created for the movement of route vehicles.
Question 13. Do you intend to pass the intersection in the forward direction. Your actions?
1. Drive through the intersection first.
2. Give way only to the oncoming car.
3. Give way only to a car with a flashing light and a special sound signal.
4. Give way to both vehicles.
Question 14. To whom should you give way when turning right?
1. Only a pedestrian crossing the carriageway at an unregulated pedestrian crossing.
2. Only pedestrians crossing the carriageway that you are turning onto.
3. To all pedestrians.
Question 15. What should you do when making a U-turn?
1. Drive through the intersection first.
2. Give way only to a passenger car.
3. Give way to both vehicles.
Question 16. Which of the following actions are prohibited for drivers of vehicles in the residential area?
1. Through motion.
2. Educational riding.
3. Parking with the engine running.
4. All of the above actions.
Question 17. What distance should be provided between towed and towed vehicles when towing on a rigid hitch?
1. No more than 4 m.
2. From 4 to 6 m.
3. From 6 to 8 m.
Question 18. In what case is the operation of the vehicle permitted?
1. External light fixtures are dirty.
2. Headlight adjustment does not meet specified requirements.
3. On light devices, diffusers and lamps are used that do not correspond to the type of this light device.
4. The vehicle has front lights with orange lights.
Question 19. What should the driver do to prevent the dangerous consequences of a car skidding when the steering wheel turns sharply on slippery roads?
1. Quickly but smoothly turn the steering wheel in the direction of skidding, then align the trajectory with the anticipatory action on the steering wheel.
2. Release the clutch and turn the steering wheel to the side of skidding.
3. To press a brake pedal and influence a steering wheel to level a trajectory of movement.
Question 20. How should I place my hands on the chest of the victim with pressure on my sternum (performing indirect heart massage)?
1. The base of the palms of both hands should be located on the chest two fingers above the xiphoid process so that the thumb of one hand points towards the left shoulder of the victim, and the other toward the right shoulder.
2. The base of the palms of both hands, which are superimposed on one another, should be located on the chest two fingers above the xiphoid process so that the thumb of one hand points towards the victim’s chin, and the other – towards the abdomen.
3. Pressure on the sternum with the hands of the base of the palm of only one hand located on the chest two fingers above the xiphoid process. The direction of the thumb does not matter.