Examination traffic rules 2018. ticket number 6
TICKET number 6 Category “A”, “B”, “M” and subcategories “A1”, “B1”
Question 1. What is the allowed maximum vehicle mass?
1. The maximum permissible for carriage cargo weight established by the manufacturer.
2. The curb weight of the vehicle excluding the mass of the driver, passengers and cargo, established by the manufacturer.
3. The curb weight of the vehicle with the load, the driver and passengers, set by the manufacturer as the maximum allowable.
Question 2. You are allowed to continue driving:
1. Just straight.
2. Directly or in the opposite direction.
3. In all directions.
Question 3. Which of the following signs allow travel by car to the place of residence or work?
1. Only A.
2. Only B.
3. A and B.
Question 4. What do these road signs mean?
1. Parking space only for buses.
2. Parking space for buses and trolley buses.
3. Parking space, where it is possible to transfer to a route vehicle (bus or trolleybus).
Question 5. The markup in the form of a triangle in the lane:
1. Indicates a dangerous stretch of road.
2. Warns you of approaching the place where you need to give way.
3. Indicates the place where you need to stay.
Question 6. Is it allowed to continue driving if the traffic controller raised his hand up after you entered the intersection?
2. Allowed if you turn right.
Question 7. You intend to continue on the main road. Do you have to turn on the left turn indicators?
1. Are required.
2. Are required if vehicles approach from other directions.
3. Not required.
Question 8. Who should give way to mutual rebuilding?
1. The driver of the car.
2. Truck driver.
3. Drivers should act by mutual agreement.
Question 9. In what directions can you continue to move?
1. Just straight.
2. Straight and left.
3. Straight, left and in the opposite direction.
Question 10. What is the maximum speed you have the right to continue driving in a car?
1. 70 km / h.
2. 90 km / h.
3. 110 km / h.
Question 11. What should you do in this situation?
1. Give way to the oncoming car.
2. Drive first.
3. Act by mutual agreement with the oncoming vehicle driver.
Question 12. Are you allowed to park the car in this place?
2. Allowed if this does not interfere with the movement of route vehicles.
Question 13. You intend to turn left. Your actions?
1. Give way to the tram.
2. Wait for the permitting signal of a special traffic light and, having passed the tram, turn left.
3. Pass the intersection first.
Question 14. Who are you obliged to give way when turning left?
1. Only pedestrians.
2. Pedestrians and cyclists.
3. No one.
Question 15. In which case you will have to give way to the car DPS?
1. If the car DPS will be included flashing lights blue.
2. If the car DPS at the same time will turn on flashing lights blue and a special sound signal.
3. In any.
Question 16. When approaching a stopped vehicle with an activated alarm, which has the identification marks “Carriage of children”, the driver must:
1. Reduce speed.
2. If necessary, stop and miss the children.
3. To carry out all the listed actions.
Question 17. In what cases do moped drivers break the rules?
1. Only if driving a moped, not holding the steering wheel with at least one hand.
2. Only if moving on the road without a buttoned helmet.
3. In both listed cases.
Question 18. It is possible to operate a truck with an allowed maximum mass of not more than 3.5 tons in the absence of:
1. First Aid Kits
2. Fire extinguisher.
3. Warning triangle.
4. Underride stops.
Question 19. In the case of a stop on an ascent (downhill) in the presence of a curb, it is possible to prevent the vehicle from spontaneously rolling onto the roadway by turning its front wheels to the position:
1. A and G.
2. B and B.
3. A and B.
4. B and G.
Question 20. The established fact of the use of a substance causing intoxication by a driver is determined by the presence in his body of absolute ethyl alcohol in a concentration exceeding:
1. 0.10 milligrams per liter of exhaled air.
2. 0.16 milligrams per liter of exhaled air.
3. 0.25 milligrams per liter of exhaled air.